Anonymous

What do you do in your free time?

10

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

Have a nap

Darik Majoren Profile
Darik Majoren answered

I watch Netflix, work out, and hike with my wife and dog.

Oh, and I answer questions from time to time on Blurtit.

I am typing my manuscript.

1 Person thanked the writer.
Toni Pauze
Toni Pauze commented
I'm waiting!!:)
Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang commented
Oh you are a doll my friend!!!! I have a "novella" already and it's only volume one! Lol! I am about ready to shorten the last couple paragraphs because when I had the Dragon program read it back to me even I was falling asleep! 😅😅😅
Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

read, play scrabble, check out blurtit, and most important, play with my dog! 🐾

Toni Pauze
Toni Pauze commented
Come on Yin. We have fun
Yin And Yang
Yin And Yang commented
Yah! I am gonna try again! ☺
Adam Akim
Adam Akim commented
Here are seven things successful people do with their free time. When you think about professional success, you think about the strategies and behaviors that people exemplify when at work. ... Successful people tend to spend their free time in these seven ways (and more, of course), so read below and find out why: 1.

Actually, I am a college student right now. So I don't get so much free time. But whenever there is left in college or bunk in college. I got a lot of time. At that time I am free.

When I have free time, I always cook something. I am passionate about cooking. Also, I do yoga or go to the gym, to be honest, I can't live without sport. It makes me feel more energetic, besides it's good for my health. By the way, if you want to boost immunity, it's important to stay active and take vitamins. All the meds and quality vitamins I buy at Canada Drugs Direct.

I often like to spend time at casino game SCR888 and I like to place bets and take risks. Have you played blackjack? This is quite a gamble and with good luck can bring a good income. The most important thing is that the gambling club is reliable and there are no problems with paying out winnings.

I go in for sports and like to improve my body. But as we all know, in order to achieve good results in this, you need to eat right. For this, I would recommend using nutritional supplements https://anabolicmenu.ws/. Thus, you will eat right and keep yourself in good shape all the time.

Anonymous