Anonymous

how do you do in free time?

11

Megan goodgirl Profile
Megan goodgirl answered

ride my bike listen to music take a nap.

Richard James Profile
Richard James answered

Hello there! I am the kind of person who would go running
whenever I can. I am rarely at home during day time. So when it happens, I
always go out for a jog. I try my best to stay healthy. And if there is nothing
much to do at night, I would probably watch a movie or a documentary. That’s
it! Nothing interesting at all.

Adam Akim Profile
Adam Akim answered

Successful people tend to spend their free time in these seven ways (and more, of course), so read below and find out why:

• They Exercise. ...
  • They Read. ...
  • They Take Classes. ...
  • They Volunteer. ...
  • They Network. ...
  • They Have Hobbies. ...
  • They Spend Time With Friends and Family.

Rishav Raj Profile
Rishav Raj answered

Because of workload i usually get free time at night and that time i like to have dinner with my family and take a well sleep in my room and when i am totally free at my weekends then i like to go out with family and do some shopping and spend time with friends.

Taila Nevado Profile
Taila Nevado answered

Whenever I have time for myself, I like to go out with my
family or friends. However, these days, I am barely free as I am working
overtime. Last month, my cousins and I went shopping for my father’s birthday party.
We had lunch outside and we had a lot of fun.

Martin Garret Profile
Martin Garret answered

I watch hockey with my family. Big screen, cola, crisps, and emotions running high. Awesome. And I'm very unhappy if I miss any match. But fortunately, here https://777score.com/ I can find all the matches that I happened to miss.

I am passionate about cooking, I think it's my main hobby. This is how my day looks like. I wake up, take a shower and then have my breakfast. After that, I take vitamins and go to the gym, by the way, I always buy vitamins at Canadian Pharmacy, highly recommend this online pharmacy. When I come back, I work on my projects for approximately 5-6 hours. In the evening I go for a walk. That's all :)

Hi guys, thanks for this discussion. I see some really cool ideas about how to spend free time. My top priority is to find a new girl now as yesterday I broke up with mine again. She said that because she was vegan I was not even allowed to buy certain care products! Anyway, I hope that at oldcooldates I will find a more mature woman, just to be sure she has none of that stuff in her head.

Anonymous