Do you enjoy board games?

13

Woof Woofy Profile
Woof Woofy answered

nooo, i hate them.

Aldrich Ames Profile
Aldrich Ames answered

I only like the simple ones. I hate chess though. My partner's really good at it and she keeps trying to get me to learn how to play it. I'm still better at monopoly though.

Some of them. I like Trivial Pursuit and Cranium.

Kioyre S. Profile
Kioyre S. answered

I love board games, but never get to play with others because my mother doesn't have time when I do and most of my friends don't like them anymore! I play Checkers, Scrabble (with all four stands), and Chess (my personal favourite) by myself most of the time.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

I liked Monopoly when I was a kid and still enjoy Scrabble. And I like card games. But my game of choice is chess. There's nothing to compare with the look of dismay on your opponent's face in the moment he realises you've got him by the cajones.

Sven Verhaeghe Profile
Sven Verhaeghe answered

I think they are great to do with friends on a friday evening and you don't want to go out. They strengthen the bond between you and your friends a lot more than for example watching television together.

Ed Hunter Profile
Ed Hunter answered

I love strategy games like Risk and Ticket to Ride.  I also love playing movie themed special edition games when they come out.

Virginia Lou Profile
Virginia Lou answered

Dear Roy Roy,

I don't see anybody mentioning the board game CLUE yet?

I myself didn't care all that much for it, and board games generally I like mostly as a way of enjoying company of friends, as Sven Verhaeghe has mentioned...but around 1963 my good friend Suzanne LOVED Clue and so I played a lot of it!

And now I notice it made someone's list of best board games ever...

Anonymous