What are your hobbies?

Raising and training bonsai trees is a fairly new hobby for me and I'm really enjoying it. It's a relatively inexpensive hobby to get started in.

Ancient Hippy
Ancient Hippy commented
I read a lot online to decide which types of trees I wanted to start with. I bought a book and a few cheap tools and bought a couple of trees that are almost "impossible" to kill.
Ancient Hippy
Ancient Hippy commented
I bought my first tree from www.bonsaiboy.com in New York. They shipped it very securely and very quickly. Great trees and a big variety. The site is full of information too. I only have a few tools and I bought them all on eBay, much cheaper than buying from websites.
jet lemm
jet lemm commented
cool hobby :)
Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

Working for blurtit, flying(when I can ) , reading , swimming and beta-testing PC games. Keeps me busy and happy.

Jaimie  JT Profile
Jaimie JT answered

Wearing yoga pants while eating goldfish crackers and spraying reddi whip right from the can into my mouth .  I actually have better hobbies than this and I'm skipping a yoga class tonight cos I wanna indulge in the goldfish and ready whip hobby  cos sometimes Monday's suck !! RAAAAAR.

Neon Black Profile
Neon Black answered

I daydream a lot! I go to the gym... And I like to grab a coffee with a friend (coffee or boose!)

Billy Tompson Profile
Billy Tompson answered

I think that everyone one has some special way to relax.

One will take a hot bath... Another mint tea or glass of wine =)

I like to play with my dog in the yard or play online games.

Natalie Jackson Profile
Natalie Jackson answered

My hobby is to make some nice Soft Enamel Pins. I like designing such stuff a lot, and it is a really interesting hobby I guess. Maybe you will like this idea too, and you will take up this hobby. What do you think?

Taila Nevado Profile
Taila Nevado answered

I like to read various genres of books, composed by writers
from different countries and dissimilar backgrounds. I recently read the novel
“Americanah” by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, a Nigerian author. It is very
interesting! I also play badminton and volleyball, as these are the two sports
that I enjoy the most.

Anonymous