Anonymous

What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Camping And Scouting?

4

I don't know about scouting but ill tell you about camping.
ADVANTAGES:
1)FAMILY TIME: Its the best way to connect and bond with your family.
2)COST EFFECTIVE: Money spent on air ticket and hotel rooms can be scratched out and replaced by significantly smaller amounts spent on driving to your campsite.
3)IMMEDIATE OPTION: A camping trip can fit into the amount of time you have to spare and does not require much proper planning.
4)LOVE FOR NATURE: One of the biggest advantages of camping is taking kids will inculcate in them a love for nature.
5)HEALTH: The fresh air and exercise that a camping trip affords you is great for health it also refreshes mind.
DISADVANTAGES:
1)FORGETTING SOMETHING: Make a list so that you don't forget.
2)MAKING TENTS: Sometimes tents don't come properly so practice once.
3)BATHROOM/TOILET FACILITY: So better take a folding camping toilet.
HOPE YOU ENJOY THE TRIP!!!!!!
Rohit Chaudhary Profile
Rohit Chaudhary answered

In My experience ,

scouting and camping make you more peaceful , survival skill increase , nature feelings , you can explore about nature.

thanks

It definitely isn't the most comfortable way to spend your time and that's the biggest disadvantage in my opinion. But if you have all the right equipment it will be fine. I mean, some people go camping even without a proper camping flashlight and it's ridiculous. I prefer to pack as many useful things as possible before such a trip not to experience any kind of troubles.

Anonymous