What kind of game do you like to play the most?

Echooos Echooos Profile
Echooos Echooos answered

Online Scrabble.

Naked Twister.

Yin and Yang Profile
Yin and Yang answered

Pokemon Go. Soon to be online scrabble though!

Emalee River Profile
Emalee River answered

animal jam

Sam john Profile
Sam john answered

No game tests your patience, your skills, and most importantly, your ability to learn through failure, like Dark Souls does.

Scott Winters Profile
Scott Winters , Epic has no limit, answered

RPG games are the best. That means Role Playing Games if you're unsure. Think of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Water Nebula Profile
Water Nebula answered

Overwatch. Modded Minecraft, Ark, and Primal Carnage Extinction are also in my collection tho. I have a trial account on WoW, but I hate the payment options so idk if I'll buy it for real

Nealious James Profile
Nealious James answered

Hello Amber! It will have to be mobile games and Harissapp’s arcade-style platformer is the one which managed keep me entertained for the past years. I found it on the App Store and downloaded it for free! However, I also enjoy optimesoftware.com’s Chess Free every now and then. The latter’s creator won the award for Top Developer in 2013 and 2015, and you will understand why if you happen to try the game out! Also note that I do play on my Sony console every now and then. Games like Mortal Kombat, Super Mario Bros and Rayman Legends are my favourites. Here is a video that lists some of the latest titles. Hope this helps and happy gaming!

KB Baldwin Profile
KB Baldwin answered

An ancient computer game, "Alpha Centari".  Haven't played lately.  Upgraded to Windows 10 (I guess that is an upgrade), and then found out that the disc won't work with 10.  Thinking about digging my ancient Windows 3.1 computer out just to play.

Anonymous