How many games could Bill Belichick win this season and how deep into the playoffs could he take the Patriots with Rooster Cogburn as his quarterback?

6

Ed Hunter Profile
Ed Hunter answered

I don't know......these are good responses but I'm still going with Rooster on this one. 

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

They would already be losing as I'm way to old to be a Quarterback. Last time I played Football was in High School and I was a kicker ! Patriots would be in a sorry state if I was the Quarterback ! LOL

Ed Hunter
Ed Hunter commented
I don't know Roost.....they seem to be able to plug and play whoever they want at that position so far this season. I think they could probably win at least 7 or 8 games just by having you take the snap and kneel. You can do at least that much right?
Rooster Cogburn
Rooster Cogburn commented
I reckon so !

In my personal opinion, If Rooster Cogburn has managed to play as a Quarterback, it will be an advantageous thing for the patriots. He will surely enhance the winning rate of his team. I often hire professional dissertation writers for participating such events which are quite friendly in term of preparing papers on time.

Anonymous