Anyone have any special plans for the Memorial Day week-end?

Echooos Echooos Profile
Echooos Echooos answered

Oh yeah I'm going to go to Mystic Seaport for their annual Memorial Day lobster festival, but mostly I'll be cleaning out my basement.

I was invited to my oldest son's house for a picnic. I asked if I could bring anything and he told me to bring a crock pot full of Dragonfly's chicken and Tigers peach cobbler. I'm happy with that as long as I bring the leftovers home with me.

Jann Nikka Profile
Jann Nikka answered

My daily, weekly, monthly, same eat, Blurtit, FB, sleep, services, drive and watch TV.

Ancient One Profile
Ancient One answered

This will be the first week end in almost a year that Mama and I can be alone and relax. Our week end starts at 18:00 EST. So there are a few hours left for someone to mess it up.

Mountain  Man Profile
Mountain Man answered

Yep. All of the kids & grandkids are coming for a cookout.

Angela Anthony Profile
Angela Anthony answered

I'll be working, but if I wasn't, I'd probably spend it with my dad....he's a vet and even though he never lets on, Memorial day bothers him....not a reason for me to celebrate.

Skip  Gentry Profile
Skip Gentry answered

No plans for me :(

I wasn't planning on it until my sister-in-law text me asking if I was having a cookout. So now I am having a cookout on Sunday.

Jeremy Fink Profile
Jeremy Fink answered

I will be working. Before I go to work I'm going to two cemeteries to visit and pay my respects to deceased family members who served this great country.

Scott Winters Profile
Scott Winters , Epic has no limit, answered

My wife and I are visiting Gatlinburg, TN this weekend for Memorial day and for our third anniversary. We are sitting in our hotel this very second waiting on AAA because my car decided it wanted to turn on but not accelerate. Grrrr on cars...

Anonymous