I am a terminally ill man and need new windows for my home. I want to sell my collectables to get the money but I am not sure of the best way to do it. Has anyone got any ideas please? I have lots of books, comics and annuals.


3 Answers

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

You might take a look at E-Bay online and make an account and list all the things you wish to sell. People buy things like crazy there. An ad in the classified pages of your local newspaper might help also. Just don't bother with Craigslist as it's not so great any more. Check out E-Bay ! Best of luck to you.

Lard Ass Profile
Lard Ass answered

I would get an appraisal from a reputable appraiser....you can list on eBay, check your local area for any shops that specialize in collectables, but I would go in knowing what your items are worth. One thing to keep in mind with collectables.....something is only worth what someone will pay you for it. Good luck!

Ty Hibb Profile
Ty Hibb answered

I am so sorry to hear about your medical condition. At my age I have gone through this a number of times with my friends. If it is not offensive to you I would like to send a link that is worth reading.  http://www.jw.org/finder?locale=en&docid=2015567&prefer=lang&srcid=share

Answer Question