Anonymous

What Is A Kubota B5100E 2 Cylinder Diesel Tractor Worth?

5

I have a 1978 Kubota B5100E with manual trans. And a 4' Wood's belly mower. I bought both of them new. Unit has less than 1000 hrs. Never spent a night outside and looks and runs like new. I love this setup and it is not for sale but if it were, I am thinking $2,500.00 would be a fair price. This tractor has never been in the shop. I do all the maint. And it should last me for as long as I need it. I am not a big fan of Jap. Stuff, but this thing is really a fine machine and does what I need it to do. I mow 1 acre, till a small garden and push snow on a fairly large concrete driveway without any problems. Hope this helps.
I just bought one with mower deck and plow   823 hrs.  For $1297
but ill have over  $2600 in it when I'm done restoring it  in about
a week .  A b5100e is worth  what ever some will pay for it
I guess.

For agricultural work, the tractor is virtually indispensable. This is a modern, stronger and more multifunctional version of the horse, which can help to cope with the cultivation of land much faster and better, and with proper kindness and use, it helps to increase productivity and the level of the crop itself , you can check boomandbucket and choose the best for you. This technique is especially relevant for large farms and lands, where manual processing will not give the desired result and will be unreasonably costly.

Depending on condition could be anywhere from $200.00 up to $1500.00.  Maybe more  need more info to make better guess.  Is 4x4 or 2x4  hydrostatic trans or manual   running or not etc
It is worth $2 for the 2 front tyres and $5 for the back and the motor is worth nu thing

but gr8 tractors 2 have fun on

Anonymous