Which of the following plans reimburses patients up to a specified amount? A- health insurance b- coinsurance c- indemnity d- major medical plan

5

Hello.I understand your problem and can give you advice.I found a good solution for this problem for myself.I was recently looking online for relaxation products and came across this link thirdshroom.com. There I was able to order mushrooms, which helped me feel better and restore my physical condition.By the way, they have free shipping and low prices, so you can check this site.

Recently, I thought it was a complete burnout from my activities because of work. But I assumed about how to restore my strength and it was for myself that I found the product that I ordered from these guys and I was pleased with his action. It allowed me to gain strength and relax. In addition, on this link, you can read more information about this tool.

I need to buy mushroom supplements. Where can this be done?

Meta Forrest Profile
Meta Forrest answered
The answer would be D)  for a specified amount .  A) would cover an unspecified amount, and B) and C) do not come into the equation . 
CARL SEELEY Profile
CARL SEELEY answered
B reimburses 80% ..A 100%, C and D depends on your policy you pick. As usual the more you pay for your policy, the more covered. A and B are gov't.priced. C and D are optional thru insurance companies and authorized by the gov't. C supplements your B. And D is for drug coverage. A is for such as hospitalization and no cost if qualify for Social Security. B covers Dr visits and specialists and so on. B has a flat cost rate price per month from the gov't.

Anonymous