Do You Have Any Cool Christmas Gift Ideas For Craft-Lovers?

5

Tracy Koroma Profile
Tracy Koroma answered
Craft-lovers are usually pretty easy to buy for, actually! There are loads of things you could them give as gifts, regardless of how much you're willing to spend.

Things To Keep In Mind When Buying Gifts
  • If you're buying something obvious - like paintbrushes for an artist - you'll want to make sure that you're buying them nicer ones than those they already have!
  • Make sure nobody else is planning on buying the same thing
  • Sometimes, it's nice to buy people things that they wouldn't usually buy themselves.
Gift Ideas For Craft-Lovers
  • A sketchbook
  • Jewels or beads
  • Wool or yarn
  • Good-quality pencils and pens
  • Paints or paintbrushes
  • Craft scissors
  • A sewing machine
  • A canvas
  • Craft books
  • Photograph paper
  • Gift-cards for a craft store
What To Avoid
  • Cheap equipment - artists tend to be pretty fussy about what they use!
  • Pre-packaged craft kits - these aren't usually very good.
I know it sounds odd, but you might actually find it easier to buy something that isn't craft-related. This way, you don't have to worry about buying the wrong thing, or giving a present that won't get used.

If the person you're buying for is known for being an arty person, then they're probably used to getting craft-related gifts. Something different might make a refreshing change!

I think that the best gift you can give your bae for Christmas is a gold piece of jewelry. At least I would be very pleased to receive such a magical gift. I have already looked at some luxury rings here on https://www.fjewellery.co.uk/en/christmas/, and I want to give my boyfriend a hint that he would give me one of them.

Arthur Wright Profile
Arthur Wright answered
Usually pre-packaged craft kits do the trick.
Susan Katchur Profile
Susan Katchur answered
I suggest a soap-making DVD - great for homemade-soap makers!

It teaches you how to make soap, at home, with easy, step-by-step, soap-making instructions with a master soap-maker.

Now, this is truly a unique craft gift you will not find anywhere else.

We've created this site so that you can show your loved ones how much they're appreciated and how amazing they are. After all, there's no one else quite like them! Check out the selection at Boomf.com and find the perfect card to tell them how you really feel, even if what you really feel is amazement!

Anonymous