Anonymous

Why Do We Need To Take Shower Before Swimming?

4

dan cooper Profile
dan cooper answered
In a public pool situation, it's a health issue (everyone just feels better about it) but in reality, chlorine (the disinfectant used in the pool) becomes less effective with more bacteria--in other words, the more bacteria, the more the chlorine "demand" will be and thus the more chlorine needed, and in turn more expense, not to mention the constant "checking" of the chlorine residual in order to keep it up with health department standards.
Oddman Profile
Oddman answered
The same reason you wipe your feet on the mat before entering your carpeted house. Its not about the shoes, its about the carpet.

With a swimming pool, it's not about washing you, it's about keeping the pool clean. Some pool filters are rendered less effective by sweat, body oil, suntan lotion, and other such things that people have on themselves.
chou Lily Profile
chou Lily answered
Because we won't pull out a tendon in the water.

To be honest, the information is very good. And the right one. For me, the bath occupies a very important place in my apartment and recently I realized that it's time for me to make renovations. I found a great website https://azreglazing.Com/ where I found good working and high-quality material to make everything turn out beautifully. I wish you good luck!

Anonymous