Anonymous

What Is The Order Of Playing Cards From Least To Greatest?

7

Oddman Profile
Oddman answered
It depends on the card game.

A usual value ordering for playing cards is 2 through 10 in numerical order, followed by Jack, Queen, King, and Ace in each suit. If you consider the Ace to be 1, then a numeric ordering would be A, 2-10, J, Q, K.
In some games, the suits are ordered, too. Sometimes, the ordering Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts, Spades is used.
Walt O'Reagun
Walt O'Reagun commented
My relatives always ranked the suits: Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs, Spades.

Why?
Hearts = Love
Diamonds = Greed
Club = Killed the lovers due to greed
Spades = Bury the dead

LOL
andrew parkin Profile
andrew parkin answered
Not  King...queen..ace..then Jack!    It's king , queen, jack,10 ,9 ,8 ,7 ,6 ,5 ,4 ,3 ,2, then ace . Ace can be high or low . I.e. Before the 2 or after the king , but it traditionally starts a deck - i.e. Effectively 'number 1' .

how i put the cards in order  in order is A,king,queen,jack,10,9.8,7,6,5,4,3,2, because ace is the greatest out of all of the cards. Dummys

It depends on a game but usually, it starts with 2 (or Ace) and ends with King (or Ace). For instance, in texas holdem, the order begins with 2's and ends with Aces. You can check it on poker 99. Right now I can't remember any game with a reverse or even special order. I know that in some card games the value of cards is the same but it's not spread that much.

Imad Haddad Profile
Imad Haddad answered
King, Queen, Ace, then cycle all the way to the beginning, so 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A, 2, 3, 4,etc.

Anonymous